<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6164289195883330534?origin\x3dhttps://sexwithlime.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

(two) Gossip Girls.
Saturday, August 22, 2009, 7:50 AM
This is just a temporary blog preview. I repeat. Temporary blog preview.

Currently playing: Clean Heartbreaker - F. John Legend
Mood: Need some tissues, cuz I keep sneezing

Name: Shalini D/O Padman.
Nick: Ashmita (Ashy).
Class: 3 seek 3.
Birthday: 10 october 1994.
School: Pioneer Secondary School. (though I hate being in there)
Status: Single. (not interested in anyone)
Loves: Nicole Scherzinger, Pussycat Dolls, Michael Jackson, Ripcurl, Billabong, stationaries, Blogging, birthday bashes.
Watches: Desperate Housewives, Gossip Girls, Bionic Woman, Ghost Whisperer, Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Hannah Montana.
Hates: Liars, Minah and Mat reps, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato. (Basically, all the Disney Channel singers, excluding Vanessa Hudgens)

I love (♥) those bolded ass rockers.

People whom I adore: Janet, Susan, Suzie, Jacob, Ryan.L, Justin, Mixe, Suella, Justin.K.
Resolutions for 2009: Study hard, win Azilah in Maths, meet Nicole Scherzinger, go to concerts, and to start saving $.